At least once a year the Sheriff's Office holds an auction at our annex facility off Tandy Drive (adjacent to our main complex). Items sold are on an "as is" basis. There are no guarantees on functionality, as most items are used and not checked (unreturned found/recovered property). Dates will be posted here and in local media outlets.
The next auction will be held on Tuesday, July 26, 2016 at 5:00 P.M. Items to be sold include:
- Approximately 40 bicycles & a few scooters
- Miscellaneous jewelry (watches, chains, bracelets)
- (1) 2002 Kawasaki KX85
- Electronics (GPS units, X-Box 360, Nintendo DVD player, portable DVD player)
- New clothing
- Miscellaneous knives
- Hand tools and power tools
- Vehicles (different makes and models)
- Many other miscellaneous items
The Sheriff's Office accepts prescription drugs for destruction. Enter at the Patrol building and contact the Duty Officer.
Document shredding events are also held throughout the year.